Simple Open-source Google Apps Script to call the Flightplan in a Google Spreadsheet.
- Log in to your Google Sheets account and create a new sheet.
- In your newly created Sheet open Apps Script (via Extensions -> Apps Script).
- Copy the source code from the flighplan.js into your file .gs in Apps Script and save.
- Next to the Debug button select the function initialSetup.
- Hit the run button and give the script permission to edit your spreadsheet. Then switch back to your Google sheet.
- Wait until a popup shows up in your sheet. It will ask your for your API key. Copy and paste the API key from your email and submit the popup.
- Your flightplan will be requested and shows up in your sheet after a few moments.